miércoles, 17 de julio de 2019

CLOSING CEREMONY 12th JULY

Our beloved Betty made us think until the last moment. At the end of the last session, she asked us to make a list of the 5 things we had learnt this week that we would implement in our school.
This is what I wrote:

  1. Structured debates (not only discussions)
  2. Brain gym (I loved it!)
  3. Do some games and activities we have done in these classes.
  4. Make students create improvisation games.
  5. Work with ethical dilemmas with my students.
  6. Ask my students to do mind maps at the end of each unit.
  7. Show our workmates what we have learnt with a blog and a presentation.
I realized I had written 7 instead of 5. Now that I am about to finish this blog and after revising all the photocopies we were given and the notes I took, I think I will implement more than 7 things with my students and I realized once again that in order to be a good teacher, you must be a good learner because the more you learn, the less you know.
The human knot
Finally Betty reminded us the question she had asked us on the first session (What are your expectations for this course?) and she asked us: Did you cover your expectations? My answer was: Absolutely! 
This is a lovely gift Betty gave all of us

After that Irene, one of the memebers of the staff in IDEC, came to the classroom with the certificates, small bags with typical gifts from Greece and shots of Mastiha to say goodbye in the Greek way.


And finally the group photo, hugs, kisses and good luck wishes!


Thanks mates for all the enriching moments we have lived together! : )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario